At Bishop’s Gate Hotel, the health and safety of both our guests and employees is, and has always been our utmost priority.
From the entire team at Bishop’s Gate Hotel, we would like to extend our thanks to you for your continued support and understanding in these unprecedented times. We want to reassure you that we are going above and beyond to ensure your health, safety and well-being. We are strictly adhering to government advice and continually monitoring our protocols with ongoing updates.
Our Commitment to Care is our guarantee to you that our team are prepared to safely welcome you to Bishop's Gate Hotel and includes detailed Health & Safety protocols which have been developed in line with government advice while ensuring a warm welcome and our unrivalled hospitality.
• All of our employees have completed COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are welcomed with our renowned Bishop’s Gate hospitality, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
• Our highly trained Commitment to Care team are available to ensure guests are safe and comfortable during their stay or dining experience with us.
• All employees have their temperature checked before commencing work.
• Our employees wear face coverings and use protective equipment when required by regulations.
• All guests of the hotel (residents and non-residents) must wear face coverings as they enter and leave the hotel and for movement inside.This is not required once seated.
• Our housekeeping team have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the hotel. Door handles and other high touchpoints are disinfected regularly.
• We have invested in new cleaning equipment including ionisers to disinfect guestrooms and all public areas.
• We provide hand sanitisation units throughout the hotel for use by guests and employees.
• We will ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the hotel.
• The layouts of our restaurant and bar have been changed to allow for social distancing and advance dining reservations for The Gown Restaurant are encouraged.
• Contactless payments are encouraged throughout all areas of the hotel.
• We will continue to monitor and update our Commitment to Care in line with best practice and government guidelines.
NEW COVID Status Certification
In line with the latest NI Executive guidelines, the Covid-19 Certification scheme comes into effect from Monday 29th November 2021.
On arrival all guests will be required to provide evidence of their COVID status via one of the following methods :
1. Proof of being fully vaccinated
Paper or digital vaccination certificate showing the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine or vaccination card showing dates of vaccination doses with photographic ID.
2. Proof of a negative lateral flow rapid test
Certification by text or email through the NHS Covid-19 reporting app of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) within 48 hours
3. Proof of natural immunity
Valid notification of a positive PCR test taken in the last 30-180 days
Confirmation in writing of having participated in a relevant clinical trial from the organiser of the trial
Medical exemption evidence
Book with Confidence
We understand that your booking plans may change and our flexible cancellation and modification policies will help to reassure you during these uncertain times.
All of our Flexible Rates can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
Our Book Early and Save rates can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to your arrival date, however, if your plans change after this, your booking can be transferred to a future date with no additional charges.
If you have any queries regarding your future stay or dining experience with us please contact us at the following email addresses:
General Enquiries / Reservations; email@example.com
Weddings / Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bishop's Gate Hotel soon.