Bishop’s Gate Hotel is now open !
COMMITMENT TO CARE
At Bishop’s Gate Hotel, the health and safety of both our guests and employees is, and has always been our utmost priority.
From the entire team at Bishop’s Gate Hotel, we would like to extend our thanks to you for your continued support and understanding in these unprecedented times. We want to reassure you that we are going above and beyond to ensure your health, safety and well-being. We are strictly adhering to government advice and continually monitoring our protocols with ongoing updates.
When your desire to travel, dine and unwind returns, our Commitment to Care is our guarantee to you that our team are prepared to safely and warmly welcome you back to experience the Bishop’s Gate Hotel hospitality that we are renowned for.
Our Commitment to Care includes detailed Health & Safety protocols which have been developed in line with government advice while ensuring a warm welcome and our unrivalled hospitality.
- All of our employees will complete COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are welcomed with our renowned Bishop’s Gate hospitality, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Our highly trained Commitment to Care team will be available to ensure guests are safe and comfortable during their stay or dining experience with us.
- Guests staying overnight and dining in our restaurant or banqueting rooms will have their temperatures checked on arrival with thermal imaging equipment.
- All employees will have their temperature checked before commencing work.
- Our employees will use protective equipment when required by regulations.
- Our housekeeping team will be increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout the hotel. Door handles and other high touchpoints will be disinfected regularly.
- We have invested in new cleaning equipment including ionisers to disinfect guestrooms and all public areas.
- We will provide hand sanitisation units throughout the hotel for use by guests and employees.
- We will ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the hotel.
- The layouts of our restaurant and bar have been changed to allow for social distancing and advance dining reservations for The Gown Restaurant are encouraged.
- Contactless payments will be encouraged throughout all areas of the hotel.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Commitment to Care in line with best practice and government guidelines.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
We understand that your booking plans may change and our flexible cancellation and modification policies will help to reassure you during these uncertain times.
All of our Flexible Rates can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
Our Book Early and Save rates can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to your arrival date, however, if your plans change after this, your booking can be transferred to a future date with no additional charges.
If you have any queries regarding your future stay or dining experience with us please contact us at the following email addresses:
General Enquiries / Reservations firstname.lastname@example.org
Weddings / Events email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bishop's Gate Hotel soon.