9 London St
Our newly built ‘9 London St’ is a contemporary ground floor apartment located adjacent to the hotel and is perfect for guests looking for a little more seclusion and privacy.
9 London St is ideal for families, groups of friends or an extended business stay and features a bespoke open-plan layout including a luxurious bedroom with king size bed, an additional bedroom with queen size bed and a shared lounge area with dining table and chairs and comfortable sofas.
9 London St Features
- Separate private entrance from main hotel
- 1 king size bed,1 queen size bed ( twin beds available on request) and shared lounge area
- Nespresso Machine and Mini Fridge
- Complimentary Irish Ballygowan bottled water
- Complimentary access to hotel facilities including fitness room
- Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen
- Designer bathroom with separate bath and shower and exclusive toiletries by Rituals
- Luxury Bathrobes and Slippers
- Dining Table and Chairs
- Cot and High Chair available on request
The Swingtime Starlets - October 18th
1 night stay with full Irish breakfast and a 4 course dinner in the Northern Counties Ballroom with live music from The Swingtime Starlets on Fri Oct 18th 2019 .
Fabulous Foodie Break
Spoil yourself or a loved one with overnight accommodation, breakfast, dinner or afternoon tea, our signature cocktail and a welcome sweet plate on arrival.
Stay,Dine and Explore
Experience history and culture with 2 nights accommodation, breakfast, 1 dinner, a walking tour of the city walls and a visit to the Tower or Siege Museum
Festive Shopping Break
Enjoy overnight accommodation with breakfast, 3 course dinner, festive sweet plate in your room,10% off gifts from Walled City Crafters and late check out until 1pm !
Brian Kennedy Weekend Break
1 night stay with full Irish breakfast and a 4 course dinner in the Northern Counties Ballroom with live music from Brian Kennedy on Fri Dec 27th or Sat Dec 28th 2019.
New Years Eve - 2 Night Celebration
2 night stay with breakfast and tickets to NYE Gala Banquet with drinks reception, 6 course dinner and live music with Soultown Groove to ring in 2020 !